In this guide we help you make sure your financial promotions meet the FCA’s requirements.
1. What constitutes a financial promotion?
Here are the topics we cover:
2. What is a ‘real time” or “non-real time” financial
promotion’ and how do they differ?
3. Why are financial promotions so heavily regulated?
4. Is social media a viable medium?
5. Financial promotions policy standards
6. Training and competency requirements
7. Management information
8. Record retention
9. Specialist areas
You can download “The Compliance Guide to Financial Promotions" by completing the form.